Read the Printed Word!

Thursday 14 June 2012

CHANGE OF ADDRESS


thetrafficguru.co.za

Can't remember if I told you that:

I have moved out from Beggars Alley, located at 2 Poverty Lane at the corner of Down and Out Circle. As of today, I have a brand new home.

My new address is Living Well on 231 Abundance Terrace, located at the corner of Blessings Drive and Prosperity Peak. It's in the God Can neighborhood. No longer will I allow myself to travel to the other side of town on Begging Peter to Pay Paul Route, located at a dead end intersection called I Don't Have, which connects with Borrowers Junction!

I no longer hang out at Failure's Place, near Excuses Avenue, next to Procrastination Point....I've moved to an upscale community called Higher Heights with unlimited potential and opportunities for me to succeed.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Life is good because God is good! Care to change your address? There are many vacancies!

No comments: